Last Updated: 26.1.2024.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes, including:
- Personal Data: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, your email address and name.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Agicad.com uses the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your personal data in good faith when such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Agicad.com
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability